The all time children’s superstar, Raffi, is on tour! Haven’t heard of Raffi? Well, he has been creating classic children’s music since the 70s. His songs like Baby Beluga, Down By the Bay and Apples and Bananas have captivated generations of children.
I’ve been a fan since probably the 80s when his tunes entertained me and my little brothers and sisters. Now, Raffi’s songs entertain my little boys. On a daily basis, Bobby marches around the house singing Apples and Bananas. And, CJ chimes in with grunts here and there.
I just can’t wait to let them sing Apples and Bananas with Raffi live in concert! Luckily neither they nor I will have to wait that long since Raffi is on tour!
He will be in Berkeley on April 6, then hopscotching around the country. Interested in more details? Then, click here.
- April 6: Berkley, CA — Zellerbach Auditorium — 1pm.
- April 7: Santa Barbara, CA — Arlington Theatre — 1pm.
- April 28: New York, NY — The Town Hall — 1pm.
- April 29: New Haven, CT — Shubert Theater — 7pm.
- May 4: Boston, MA — Berklee Performance Center — 1pm.
- May 5: Washington, DC — Warner Theatre — 1pm.
- May 18: Minneapolis, MN — The State Theatre — 1pm.
- May 19: Aurora, IL — The Paramount Theatre — 1pm.
The concerts will benefit the Center for Child Honouring, an organization founded by Raffi based upon a Covenant for Honouring Children, an absolutely inspirational movement promoting the rights of children and aimed at bettering the world for all children. Check back for more information about the Covenant for Honouring Children as it more than warrants a separate discussion.